Sebright Farm Cottage
A large, luxury self catering seven bedroom house set in stunning private historic parkland in Hertfordshire with easy access from London, the M1, M25 and near the Roman City of St Albans.
The house offers a night or two upwards for a family reunion, family relocation, party events, friends or colleagues get together and a holiday.
- A home or party venue for a day or more in the Historic English Countryside.
- Comfortable, secluded and private – exclusive garden and woodland.
- Historic private parkland farm setting – straight outside your door
- Views from the house – specimen trees, birdlife, alpacas, farm animals, sunrises and sunsets, stars in dark night sky.
- Things to do – exploratory walks, villages, pub lunches, Whipsnade Zoo and much more.
The cottage offers overnight accommodation for up to 19 people in large bright warm rooms with great views. Attractive real open fireplace in large sitting room. Dining room seats 14 with views onto the gardens.